When you make words on Lexulous and send them to your friend, the game automatically checks if the word or words that you've made are valid or not.
This checking is done with the help of our word list or words database that contains all the words that may be played in a game.
The Lexulous dictionary can be used in the following way:
- Open the game board that you want to play.
- On the right hand side of the game board, you will see the options chat, dictionary and moves.
- Click/tap on the dictionary tab.
- You will see two options: Game Dictionary and Encyclopedia.
- To check if a Word is playable in the game or not, type the word under Game dictionary and click/tap on Go.
- You will be able to see if the word that you wanted to play is valid or not.
- To find out the meaning of any word, type the word under Encyclopedia and click/tap on Go.
- The meaning of the word will be displayed.
- In this way, you will be able to use the dictionary.